Monday 16 July 2012

Mammut Trion Light



I've not really done something like this before but a few people have been asking me recently about various bits of kit in the Mammut range so thought I would post up a couple of short reviews on some of my favourite products!

If you're after a super lightweight backpack for those long days out on the mountains or for stashing all you need for a hit at the crag then the Trion Light is definitely up there with the best and worth investing in!

I've been using this pack now for the last few months and it is without doubt the lightest and most comfy bag I've ever owned at just 1100 grams, and can be stripped down to just the pure essentials to weigh only 620 grams! This bag is the real deal and looks freaking rad.
It also comes with a removable waterproof liner which is basically a dry bag, ensuring that all your kit stays totally bone dry. Something that has been tested to the max so far this summer...

Find out more at: http://www.mammut.ch/en/productDetail/251002210_v_4171_40/Trion-Light.html

This pack is also the preferred choice for fellow Mammut athlete David Lama, check out what he's got to say about it below.

No comments: